What Do I Get?
BrandBucket names are curated by branding experts.
A Premium Domain Name
A creative logo created by a highly-skilled logo designer.
Professionally Designed Logo
No hidden fees, no escrow fees. Guaranteed delivery.
We accept all major credit cards, Bitcoin or wire transfers.
An agent will contact you with personalized information.
Follow Transfer Instructions
Payment is held in escrow until you've received the name.
Frequently Asked Questions
A dedicated BrandBucket agent will manage your domain transfer from beginning to end, ensuring a secure and easy transaction. They will manage the receipt of the domain into one of BrandBucket’s secure registrar accounts and then complete the transfer to you.
After we receive the payment and verify it, we will reach out via email to confirm which registrar you want the domain transferred to. We also provide a link to our tracking system, where you can communicate with us, check on the status of your transfer, view your invoice, and download your logo files.
BrandBucket has vetted and supports the following registrars:
- Google Domains
- Network Solutions
- Amazon Route 53
- 123 Reg
Once we know where you would like the domain transferred, BrandBucket will request the domain from the seller. All of our sellers are very responsive, making for a quick process.
As soon as we receive the name from the seller, we start the transfer into your account and guide you through the whole process.
Once we confirm that you have received the name, we consider the escrow process to be complete. Only then do we release payment to the domain seller.
Why choose BrandBucket?Why choose BrandBucket?
Why choose a .com domain name from BrandBucket?Why choose a .com domain name from BrandBucket?
The .com extension is a brand in itself. As the default domain extension of the internet, having a .com domain that is an exact match to your brand
name has numerous advantages:
- Familiarity - People are familiar with .com. Most of the brands and websites they already trust, use the .com extension. Therefore, it serves as a subtle indicator that your business is a legitimate one. A recent study by the NCC Group, a global expert in cybersecurity and risk mitigation, found that roughly half of the consumers are uncomfortable visiting websites ending with a non .com extension, and only 9% are comfortable doing so.
- Brand Protection - When you own the .com version of a domain name, you have the official online version of that name. Owning an exact-match .com can protect your brand name, as it is unlikely another serious business would use the same name when the .com extension is taken.
- Easy to Communicate - .com domains are also easy to communicate. When people hear or see your business name without a TLD, they will inevitably assume it ends in .com, making it easy for them to find you online.
Once you have received the name into your registrar account, you will be able to:
- Use the domain as your website address.
- Setup email addresses, for instance, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the domain and logo on business cards and other materials.
Logo files are delivered to you in the following formats:
- High-resolution image file (PNG)
- Editable vector file (.AI)
Editing your design
Is a domain name from BrandBucket 100% unique?Is a domain name from BrandBucket 100% unique?
All of our business domains are carefully chosen for their standout branding qualities. There is only one shoutmouth.com. However, there may well be other businesses that are using the same brand name. In fact, with common keyword names, it is likely. That is why owning the .com is so essential. In holding the .com, you immediately establish your business as the most official version of that name. It's unlikely any serious business is going to use a brand name where the .com domain is already in use. Many companies believe that owning the matching .com version of a business name provides more protection for their brand than a trademark.
Are BrandBucket domain names trademarked?Are BrandBucket domain names trademarked?
Does BrandBucket offer refunds?Does BrandBucket offer refunds?
- The buyer contacts us within 24 hours of purchase requesting a refund.
Buyers are advised to perform all necessary diligence prior to making a purchase.
Is my BrandBucket purchase confidential?Is my BrandBucket purchase confidential?
- UberEats - Food delivery by Uber
- Amazon Web Services - Cloud computing from Amazon
- Google Maps - Web mapping service from Google
Registered Business Name
- Walmart Inc.
- Verizon Inc.
- Grasshopper LLC
- Brand Name: Google
- Business Name: Alphabet Inc.
- Brand Name: MailChimp
- Business Name: The Rocket Science Group LLC
What are the benefits of a premium business name?What are the benefits of a premium business name?
How does BrandBucket price domains?How does BrandBucket price domains?
- Length - Great names are concise and to the point. The shorter, the better!
- Uniqueness - Great brand names are easy to spot because they stand out in a crowd.
- Memorability - A brand name is no good unless people can easily remember it.
Other Names You May Like
The following are business names for sale with similar qualities to shoutmouth.com
Browse Business Names by Style or Industry
Find the perfect business name for your industry, sector or style.